Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Well yesterday i smashed my finger and it hurts really bad. lol. i have been kinda accident prone latley hope it heals ok. Today i did my taxes ohhh yeaaa. First time long form. Well really brenton did them. I cant believe how much we pay in taxes each month so crazy. I also started at the salon today it's called Bella Visage im really excited cant wait to build my cliental. Well thats about all for my day not too exciting. We are going to Utah this weekend for a short trip it will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray, I am so glad that you guys have a blog now. I like facebook, but I think that this is so much more personal. Congratulations on getting a job at the salon and at Applebee's that is so exciting for you.
ReplyDeleteAmanda
Hi guys,
ReplyDeleteWe tried leaving a comment before and we were unable, but it looks like things are in our favor this time. We do check your blog and we would love to hear more about what is going on with you two.